5 bed · 3.5 bath · 2523 sqft · 6141 sqft Lot · 2 car garage
This artfully designed home, which has been owned by the same family for decades, was completely rebuilt and expanded in 2004, doubling its size and creating a home perfect for a larger family! From the moment you enter, this home welcomes you in with its comfortable luxury. Located on Jacob Avenue, a friendly street in the heart of Cambrian Park, you’ll have easy access to excellent schools, grocery stores, gyms, and restaurants. The combination of size, location, and amenities make this a very special home and opportunity!
Interior Amenities Include:
- 5 bedrooms (one is currently decorated as a media/theater room)
- 3 full bathrooms and 1 half bath
- The remodel, done in 2004, included new systems:
- All new wiring and grounded outlets
- All new copper plumbing with a hot water recirculation system and new supply line
- New dual-zone HVAC system
- New roof
- Rayne water-softener contract can be assumed by buyer
- Integrated Reverse Osmosis water system feeds clean water at kitchen sink and to refrigerator water and ice systems.
- Guardian Protection wireless security system can be assumed by buyer
- Solar panel lease through Sunrun reduces electric bill by over 30% (per seller)
- The large U-shaped kitchen with stone countertops and high quality solid oak cabinetry accommodates a full dining table
- Pass-through wet bar, beverage fridge and sliding patio door to the back yard make for easy entertaining.
- Double sided gas fireplace adds ambiance
- Hardwood floors through most of home
- Downstairs theater room has black-out curtains, wall-to-wall carpet and a stylized closet that fits a large screen TV. (This room easily transforms back to the 5th bedroom.)
- Additional downstairs bedroom and full bathroom
- Large walk-in closet downstairs for toys, crafts, extra clothes, etc!
- Beautiful green-house style sunroom with curved windows provides extra space for the family and would make an excellent playroom, exercise studio, artist studio, etc.
- Upstairs has three bedrooms and two full baths, including the large master bedroom
- Luxuriously large master suite with gas log fireplace
- Huge master bathroom including an oversized walk-in closet, a jetted bathtub, large shower and dual sink vanity
- Ample storage in the attic is accessed through the master bedroom closet
- Charming exterior with covered porch, and flagstone front courtyard and rear patio
- Jacaranda tree in the front yard turns a bright lavender in the Spring
- Beautiful flowering shrubs include fragrant lilac, bright red camellias, and more!
- New sod, a mature shade tree, and raised planting beds are ready for you to enjoy!
- 2 car garage with with epoxy flooring is sufficient room to fit two cars along with additional storage!