For Sale $725,000
3 bed + 2.5 bath · 1,599 sqft · 2 Car Garage · HOA $125
With a skilled eye for design, the owners of 205 Accolade Drive hit a bullseye with their mod remake of this San Leandro home. Mixing bright neutrals and clean lines with a larger island and improved storage, this charming home gets five stars for style. Sliding glass doors in the kitchen/dining area lead to a yard with plenty of room for outdoor entertaining and a shady play area. Located in the coveted Cherrywood Community, close to the San Leandro BART station for easy commuting and tucked into a small enclave of homes on Accolade Drive, the location is both convenient and beautiful.
Enjoy These Amenities:
- Excellent natural light through home
- Renovated kitchen with subway tile backsplash, quartz counters, an enlarged kitchen island.
- Gas-log fireplace in the living room for ambiance all year long
- Open concept floor plan with excellent flow for entertaining
- Sliding glass doors lead to the patio and shady play area
- Half bath downstairs
- Upstairs you’ll appreciate the office/den/play/exercise “bonus” area!
- Large master bedroom/bathroom suite with enormous walk-in closet
- Two additional bedrooms and a large hall bathroom
- Attached 2 car garage with laundry hookups and room for storage
- Private location tucked away from the street
- Beautiful parks and tot lot areas that are maintained by the HOA
- Around the corner to community parks
- 10 minute drive to Oracle Arena,
- 6 minute drive to San Leandro BART
- 13 minute drive to Anthony Chabot Regional park and trails….and so much more!!!