Offered at $1,275,000
3 bed · 2 bath · 1304 sqft · 7161 sqft Lot · 2 car garage
This charming home, located on one of the prettiest and friendliest streets in Cambrian Park (San Jose), is a little slice of your own personal paradise! The open floor plan is flooded with natural light and the bright aqua color of the swimming pool with graceful palm trees adds a tropical feeling throughout the home. The location can’t be beat: A quiet interior street positioned close to wonderful Sartorette Elementary school, shopping, coffee shops, parks and more. You won’t want to leave!
- Exceptionally pretty curb-appeal
- 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms
- Over 7100 square foot lot size
- Open concept layout with hardwood and tile floors
- Central AC and heat with ceiling fans
- Two-car detached garage
- Heated in-ground pool and spa
- Dual-pane windows
- Glass doors open to yard from both the main living space of the home and the master bedroom.
- Laundry located in an inside closet, adjacent to the kitchen
- All appliances included with home
- Kitchen opens to the living space and includes dark granite countertops, attractive cabinets, and a view the backyard and pool.
- Centrally located dining space with stylish light fixture
- Excellent street in a friendly neighborhood
- Cambrian Elementary School District (Sartorette Elementary, Price Middle)
- Campbell Union High School District (Branham High School)
- Close to Hwy 85, Cambrian Library, Camden Community Center, Home Depot, Starbucks, Target, Safeway, about 3 gyms, multiple restaurants and much more!